воскресенье, 3 июля 2016 г.

Webskills summer course .Reflection week one.

My dear colleagues.

     To create a blog is not a new experience for me.But when I started doing it, I was very puzzeled:what to do and how to do. Besides I didn't have enough instructions, how to create a blog. If you look at the early pages,you can see that they were not ideal.I didn't know how to use fonts and shifts,how to insert links to the websites and so on.I hadn't changed my early pages,because they were my first steps in blogging.
    I use my blog for my continuing professional development.I started doing it being on EVO (Electronic village online) course.Later I used it for my Access students communication,but unfortunately I failed,because they didn't want to communicate with me via blog.They used vk.com site and concidered it more interesting for them.Also I use my blog for sharing  my teaching ideas with the teachers all over the world.When I present something on the teachers conferences,I publish my materials on the blog.You can see my previous experience.
   You can ask me ,what am I doing on this course?The answer is-I want to attract my students attention with the help of the blogs and hope this course will help me.
   I have already seen my course colleagues blogs.They are done in a very interesting style.Many of you are great writes and I will definetly learn some new things from you.

2 комментария:

  1. Hi Tanita,

    Thank you for the interesting trip. I went through your blog and enjoyed your story. I liked it when you pointed that you are determined to keep your earlier posts as they were. That would definitely be a pointer to how far you've moved forward compared to your first tentative experiments. I am sure I will come to you for suggestions and advice. Thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi,
      I will help with pleasure.We are all learning through our life and getting to know things is always great.

      Удалить