воскресенье, 10 июля 2016 г.

Webskills summer course.Reflection - week two.

Hi,
this week was very interesting for me.Lots of tasks,thoughts and readings. I like ABC writing objectives article.It's very clear and easy to read.I could write my Project objectives very fast with the help of this article. Bloom's taxonomy of educational objectives are very helphul in setting the goals.
    I've added some optional readings to my Webskills summer course page.While learning on the on-line courses I found it easy to make some notes and post some usefull information on the topic on the blogpage.It's easy to get access to the resourses at anytime and refresh your thoughts.Also it's the best way to share my knowlege with my colleagues.
  •     I've learnt a lot about Searching Engines.I could hardly imagine how many of them are existed nowadays.There are lots of them and I still exploring websites.
  •    I like class description activity. It was very interesting to know about my colleagues classess all over the world.We have different conditions,access to technology and Internet but all of us teach English and do our work best.
  •   I would like to thank all my course colleagues for sharing your experience and knowledge on the course.

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi Tatiana,

    I'm glad to see you are using this blog as a way to keep track of readings you find interesting from the course. What a wonderful idea! I love it! I'm also happy that you found the ABCD objectives and Bloom's taxonomy. I use them regularly myself.

    Best,
    Sean

    ОтветитьУдалить