понедельник, 22 августа 2016 г.

Week 8 reflexion

We are almost on the finish line.It was the busiest week in the course.I worked hard for my project plan.It took me a lot of time to create two websitef for my 7 and 8 graders.But I think it worth it.Firstly,I've never used ablogs in education,only for private use and as  a teacher's portfolio.Secondly,I think it will be very helpful in communication with my students.Finally they will be motivated to learn English.Also I've explored lots of helpful websites.They are amazing!
I like wordsearch maker.It's really wonderful.I can make wordsearch for different topics.My students love solving wordsearch.There were lots of links and I am still exploring them.
I've read my partner's Erika plan and it was very interesting.I found doing plan checklist very easy,because it has clear structure and Rubrics helped me a lot.
Today my son asked me,"Mom why you've been studing for almost all summer?" I answered that it is so interesting to learn new tools for students and interact with my colleagues all over the world.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий