суббота, 13 августа 2016 г.

Week seven reflextion.

Time goes fast and we are almost at the end of our course.
   This week was devoted to Learnes autonomy,mobile apps and using one computer in the classroom.After reading these articles I've learnt some new information about using one computer in the classroom,how to use mobiles in the learning process.I like my colleagues discusiion on the topic and saw different ways of using devices in the classroom.
I found Padlet website very interesting and helpful for learning English.It's easy to navigate and post materials.I even created my Padlet page.
https://padlet.com/tanita73/ngbtl7algzy2 I posted some grammar material for my students.
I haven't found my peer reading partner yet,hope to do it soon.

4 комментария:

  1. Hello Tanita,
    Totally agree with you that our colleagues' posts have been very useful this week and the shared experience is indeed priceless. I enjoyed the Padlet too and plan to create my own.

    By the way, I tried all the words around your blog to find the one that means "comment" in order to comment on your blog; could you have it translated to help us post comments easily?
    best wishes
    Samar
    Egypt

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi Samar,
      thanks for your reflextion.
      Comment means комментировать in Russian.

      Удалить
  2. Hi Tanita,
    I really like your blog.You have been producing interesting things.Also, I have learned a few words in Russian too and this is nice!
    We are partners for the Final Project and I am working hard to finish the draft by August 17.
    I'm looking forward to working with you.
    Thanks,
    Érika

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hi Erika,
      I am happy to be nyour partner.Now I am also working on the draft.Keep in touch.
      Tanita)

      Удалить