воскресенье, 7 августа 2016 г.

Week six reflextion.

This week was full of activities and interesting readings.I like the discusssion about working in a large class,I've learnt a lot from my colleagues.Most of all I was impressed by Interactive Power point presentation.I used standard PPT for many times,but they included only some info and pictures. I've learned about some tools using in interactive PPT such as games,blank exercises,pare share activities. I will deginitely use them in my work.I found creating interactive presentations very interesting,but frankly speaking it takes much more time to make them.Hope I will be able to do it faster later. Now I am thinking about my final project and learning some additional tools for it. 

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi Tanita!

    I believe you will start using PPT in faster way since it seems to be a little hard at the beginning but after some time, it becomes simpler and very useful.I frequently use PPT in my classes.I also need to improve the use of it, though.

    Thanks,
    Érika
    Brazil

    ОтветитьУдалить